How to download a YouTube Thumbnail image: How to Use?
- Copy the URL of the YouTube Video
- Paste your YouTube URL in the box and then Press Submit
- To Grab Thumbnail, Right click the image and select "Save image as" & Choose the location you'd like to save the thumbnail.
is an online tool which allows you to view as well as download YouTube videos thumbnail for free and fast. This free thumbnail grabber application allows you to Download any youtube video thumbnails in (HD, HQ, 1080p, 4K) different formats.
It is a free online system for save any thumbnails of youtube. With this downloading system, you will generator any YT image in full size by entering the URL of the video. after clicking on the "Submit" Button you can choose the size of the picture and save it to your local storage. it is very easy to grabs youtube thumbnails through our service which was not there before.
Best Size for YouTube video thumbnail
Video thumbnails let viewers see a quick snapshot of your video, if thumbnail is not in appropriate size then this will make your entire video's hard work fade. So according to YouTube, Your custom thumbnail image should be as large as possible. you have to follow these recommendations to create an eye-catching youtube thumbnail.
1. Have a resolution of 1280x720 Pixels (with minimum width of 640 pixels).
2. Be uploaded in image formats such as JPG, GIF, or PNG.
3. Remain the size of youtube thumbnail under the 2MB limit.
4. Try to use a 16:9 aspect ratio as it's the most used in YouTube players and previews.
How to make best youtube thumbnail
A good thumbnail helps to display the hard work of your video in a photo of a few pixels, resulting in more clicks on your video and a better response to the video.
But when you make a video, you don't think about thumbnails and you might think that this video is a very good work, so what difference does Thumbnail make?
✦ Use a great photo as your YouTube thumbnail
- A great photo always attracts the attention of the viewer. With a good photo you can display a lot even if you are able to give the full summary of your 10 minute video.
Many websites provide you quality photos that you can use to create thumbnail of your video, this photo is absolutely free which you can easily download from the sites providing stock photos
such as Pexels.com and Unsplash.com
✦ Include title text in your YouTube thumbnails
- Adding some text to the thumbnail of your video makes it even more informative, which gives the user more details about your video.
Here you can improve your thumbnail quality by adding some keywords to your title, this will give you a lot of benefits, such as this will give the user a glimpse of the video before reading the title of your video.
✦ use Best font for Youtube Thumbnail Text
- When you have selected the title, after that you need which font to use
While choosing the font you should always keep in mind that it is convenient to read the letter and not too close.
You can use other colors in your thumbnail's fonts to further enhance the style, and also bold or highlighting important words.
how to add a custom video thumbnail
After you successfully upload your video, you will get the opportunity to put your custom designed thumbnail on that video.
In addition, you can add or change a custom thumbnails to the video already on your YouTube account!
To add or change a video thumbnail
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- Select a video by clicking on its title or thumbnail.
- Choose an auto-generated thumbnail and select Save. (source)
- Some people use other phrases in the search box such as thumbnail screenshot, grabber and generator in order to search appropriate results.